Potassium Perchlorate KClO4 is an inorganic compound, it is also known as Potassium Chlorate (VII)
It is a free-flowing white powder commonly used as an oxidising agent.
- Has many uses including the following :
- a strong oxidising agent in chemical compositions
- military applications as an explosive
- medicine as an antithyroid agent used to treat hyperthyroidism
- a safe oxidiser in the presence of sulphur
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- Larger orders are shipped using Tracked Service.
- You are welcome to collect / Inspect / Test at our premises.